Whoa! Fall is here and I’m so happy to hear from all of you as your back to troop prep is underway. Based on feedback I’ve received I’ve updated links, added some files and hopefully answered your questions in post comments and emails.
Corrected dead links for the aMUSE Journey in a Day
For some reason GSUSA has replaced all of the great resources on forgirls.girlscouts.org with generic membership information 🙁 I was able to find the cached pages and retrieve all but one of the pdfs that were dead links in the aMUSE Journey in a Day packet as well as the aMUSE in a Day Outline & Photo Album. So that’s all fixed! Thanks Katie P. for catching the broken links!
Added pdf versions of the Troop Calendar
Some of you have requested a pdf version of the Troop Calendar. Your wish is my command! Links are in Resources.
Items in Progress
- Leader Planner will debut mid-September!
- All troop level journey badges will be added to trackers by October 1st.
- All new designs will be debuted for this troop year featuring new fonts and graphics
- Mid-2019: planner stickers will be available.
- Other items in process: parent resources, cookie sales trackers and multi-level troop resources.
Happy Back to Troop!